Local Search Engine Optimisation
Our Package Features as Standard:
- Google Search Console and Analytics integration along with a brief guide on interpreting the main graphics on these packages
- Set up and optimisation of Google My Business
- Website audit to determine any potential issues and strong points
- A log of the changes we make to your website and content
- Submission of your information to local listings and directories
- Listening to your local reviews and web searches, and improving your business’ E-A-T score – (Expertise, Authority, Trust)
- Optimisation of your content using keyword and gap research to help it rank highly for the search terms that people near you are using to find businesses’ like yours
- Suggestions on new products and ideas to take your business forward, based on our analytics data
- Monthly engagement metrics, graphs and ideas to keep your business on the right track for growth and sales
- Monthly breakdown of your traffic and engagement metrics, along with custom graphs based on the aims for the individual campaign
Most local search engine optimisation isn’t so tricky. In fact, a lot of websites find they have accidentally good SEO in a lot of categories!
When done right, local search engine optimisation is essentially free advertising.
Every business and website handle different amounts of traffic. The price given for our package is a standard per month fixed fee, however, it may be more or less depending on the size of your website. Email us for a custom quote: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re keen to learn how to structure your content on your own, we also recommend you check out our guide on writing search-friendly content for Google.
Finally, we have a brief guide on setting up a Google my Business page if you’re interested in setting it up yourself. It can really begin to drive customers through the door, so we recommend setting it up ASAP. It’s also free!